Tonex Capture Tone Model Not Created

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Capture Tone Model Not Created

Postby JohnEnnis81 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:17 pm

Hey Folks,

I received my Tonex Capture last week and have been struggling to get the modeler to work.
I have followed several online tutorials to set it up, and have tried several different capture setups. I have gone through the Tone Model setup several times, using all 3 training types, but when I get to the review section to compare my amp to the Tone Model, there's no model sound, just the sound of my amp and a direct signal. If I chose use one of the samples, I only get sound when I select my rig. When I select the model there is no sound.

I'm starting to get disheartened at this point. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have a Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen. I'm running Windows 11, Intel Core i7, 32GB RAM, 227GN of available hard drive space.
JohnEnnis81

Re: Tonex Capture Tone Model Not Created

Postby molonlabe23 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Are you hearing anything at the capture stage before
You choose which method to render (fast, default, advanced)?
molonlabe23

Postby jhall123 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:37 pm

Are you using an NVIDIA GX750 or higher based GPU?
That is what solved every issue I had with TONEX and turned it into the best thing since
the invention of the guitar amplifier!
jhall123

Postby StudioDaddy01 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:59 pm

Any updates on if you figured this out OP?
I'm having a very similar issue. PC seems powerful enough as training is fairly fast. GTX 1650. "Real Rig" sounds completely right and the capture DI sounds good running through it, but the end "Tone Model" is not right at all.
StudioDaddy01

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling