Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby CalebZ » Wed May 04, 2022 10:31 pm

Please add match eq. For reference, Ozone and Fabfilter-Q have good examples of implementation. Matching EQ can help make your sound identical frequency-wise to other guitars by referencing a soloed reference track. It would also be especially helpful for the guitar tone reproductions in ToneNet.
CalebZ

Postby Darrin66 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:04 pm

Invert button on the Dimebag MXR rackmount flanger so we can all do “High Landrons” by Eric Johnson. Please, please, please!!!
Darrin66

Postby everyinchofgod » Thu May 19, 2022 4:05 pm

I’d love to see at least the key Bogner amps — the Ecstacy and Shiva 20th anniversary models and the Uberschall, as well as their standard 412 straight and the Uber cab. I’d also love to see a Matchless DC30 and a Boogie Rect-O-Verb. Some of the modern Magnatone amps would be great (I live right down the street from where those are made, let me know if you want me to bug them about a license deal lol). A couple Two Rock amps would be nice. More modern boutique stuff in general.

Oh, and definitely much more from Fulltone like the Fat Boost, Clyde Deluxe wah, etc.
everyinchofgod

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling