At 3/4/5 general problem with MIDI.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

At 3/4/5 general problem with MIDI.

Postby nevimir » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:38 pm

Hello. I'm a big fan of Mesa Mark 4 and decided to make an exact midi copy of the software version of Ik. The problem I encountered is that the switch channels (R1, R2, LD) are obviously designed to use the same midi cc. In this situation, it is impossible to have control over channel switching. If the Mark 4 was a 2-channel amplifier - it could be used (for example Mesa F 50), but I do not find a way to complete my project. If anyone has any idea please share. (It only remains to make separate banks with clean, crunch, rhythm and solo and switch with Program Change, but I do not like the idea)
nevimir

Re: At 3/4/5 general problem with MIDI.

Postby smata65 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:04 am

decided to make an exact midi copy of the software version of Ik
I really don.t understand what do you mean here

the switch channels (R1, R2, LD) are obviously designed to use the same midi cc. In this situation, it is impossible to have control over channel switching

This is not correct. I use three channel amplifiers live in Amplitube all the time , including the mesa collection. You use let's say cc # 50 with value 0% (0) for channel 1 , 50% (64) for channel 2 and 100% (127) for channel 3

Hope this helps
smata65

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling