AXE IO + Amplitube 5 max bundle

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AXE IO + Amplitube 5 max bundle

Postby frettx22 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:32 am

I ordered this bundle on 11/02 will the AXE IO ship before the new software is released or will this ship the same day when the software is ready to download?

I was hoping to get a little playing time with it before Amp. 5 max is released.

Thank you!!
frettx22

Re: AXE IO + Amplitube 5 max bundle

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum

I do not think that the hardware will be shipped before the software is available, but I could be wrong.

For a definitive answer (you could try begging :)), pease contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fallofparadise » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:40 am

I could've sworn I saw in another post where Peter answered this question for another user and he said it would ship earlier, before Amplitube 5. I'm anxiously awaiting my Axe I/O to ship too. Hopefully Peter will see this and respond and let us know for sure.
fallofparadise

Postby fallofparadise » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:18 am

I just back and found this posted in the gearslutz forum from about a week ago. Peter's response is at the bottom.

Originally Posted by Earthedice View Post
I went ahead and pulled the trigger the other day with "Buy Now" on 'The ultimate pro guitar recording studio, with AXE I\/O and Amplitube 5 MAX' bundle.

I have most of AmpliTube MAX and Amplitube 4 already except for the newest ones like Dime. I went ahead and paid the cake ($400) for the upgrade to Amplitube 5 MAX but also to get the AXE I\/O.

I am perfectly happy with my Scarlett 2i2 but am more curious than anything to see what kind of sonic boost I can get by combining the AXE I\/O with the new Amplitube 5 MAX. Seemed like a decent enough deal even though I am obviously not getting much of a deal here since I own a ton of Amplitube gear across the board and just threw down 400 bucks.

All that said, there is a lot of ambiguity as to when I will get this gear and if the Amplitube 5 MAX will be delivered as hardware with the AXE I\/O or be made available as a digital download.

Order status says In Progress in My Orders but there is no other info, just the money gone from my account. I sent an email to Support last Friday after I ordered and got an auto email reply today after I specifically asked for certain info and answers. It didn't tell me anything. I may be ignorant here (and probably am as I still feel like a newb dealing with all this stuff), but doesn't "Buy Now" mean just that and not pre-order?

Am I to assume this entire hardware bundle is going to be shipped with the Serial Number for the Amplitube 5 MAX?

Peter or anybody else, help me out here. I just dropped a lot of dough and have no clue what is going on. I am pretty pissed off about getting an auto email reply that did not address my specific questions. The fact it was a $400 purchase should have garnered immediate attention from Support. On top of that, the auto email mentioned things like providing receipt proof of purchase and all that BS when the bundle is sitting in My Orders right now and has already pinged my bank account. Any help or info appreciated.

Peter - IK -Company Rep
You will get your AXE I\/O shipped before AmpliTube 5 is released. Register that and when AmpliTube 5 is available it will be in your IK User area.
fallofparadise

Postby frettx22 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm

Here's an update:on 11/18 checked my order it now showed order status as shipped with a Fedex tracking #,so on 11/19 went to fedex and tracked it and it showed a delivery date of 11/23 but with no travel history, so Monday passed and no delivery, now tracking shows "pending" as delivery date and waiting for Fedex to receive the package.
Could someone look into this to see if it did ship or is about to ship or was this a mistake?
Thank you!!
frettx22

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:30 pm

frettx22 wrote:Here's an update:on 11/18 checked my order it now showed order status as shipped with a Fedex tracking #,so on 11/19 went to fedex and tracked it and it showed a delivery date of 11/23 but with no travel history, so Monday passed and no delivery, now tracking shows "pending" as delivery date and waiting for Fedex to receive the package.
Could someone look into this to see if it did ship or is about to ship or was this a mistake?
Thank you!!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing confusion. The mods/admins of this forum do not have the access to check what you are asking but if you contact IK directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support they can assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lash36 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:08 am

Recibí hoy 25/11/20 el AX I / O. Descargué el hardware, todo estaba bien hasta que descubrí que IK enviará un correo electrónico con las instrucciones para instalar AmpliTube 5 MAX. Después de registrar el hardware hace 2 horas no recibí nada, cualquiera de ustedes pasa por esta experiencia, esto es una locura
lash36

Postby lash36 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:08 am

I received today 11/25/20 the AXE I/O I download the hardware everything was fine until I discover IK will send an email with the instructions to instal the AmpliTube 5 MAX. After register the hardware 2 hours ago I didn't receive anything, anyone of you goes through this experience, this is insane
lash36

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:10 am

lash36 wrote:I received today 11/25/20 the AXE I/O I download the hardware everything was fine until I discover IK will send an email with the instructions to instal the AmpliTube 5 MAX. After register the hardware 2 hours ago I didn't receive anything, anyone of you goes through this experience, this is insane

AmpliTube 5 is not released yet. You will receive AmpliTube 5 MAX when it is available.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lash36 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:29 am

Thanks Peter for your answer. Do you know when the release date will be?
lash36

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:31 am

lash36 wrote:Thanks Peter for your answer. Do you know when the release date will be?

We don't have a specific date, but AmpliTube 5 will be released before the end of the year.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby frettx22 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:18 am

I was referring to the AXE I/O hardware that is part of the bundle I know the software update will be released later but my order status shows shipped on 11/18 with a fedex tracking # which has been a week and shows still pending I would think that IK multimedia would at least ship the hardware and their still showing in stock.
Sorry for ranting!!
frettx22

Postby lash36 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:52 am

You should call Fedex
lash36

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:57 am

frettx22 wrote:I was referring to the AXE I/O hardware that is part of the bundle I know the software update will be released later but my order status shows shipped on 11/18 with a fedex tracking # which has been a week and shows still pending I would think that IK multimedia would at least ship the hardware and their still showing in stock.
Sorry for ranting!!

Sorry if I wasn't clear, that's still something the IK Support team would have to look into as the forum mods/admins would not have access to do so.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling