Audiobox 96+ Amplitube + Voicemeeter = Discord HELP?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Audiobox 96+ Amplitube + Voicemeeter = Discord HELP?

Postby Earl1993 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi guys,

I am battling for a long time now to try and play my guitar into discord with the effects of AmpliTube on it.

Is there anybody that could guide me with the Amplitube settings, Voicemeeter settings and discord settings.. I just cannot seem to get to hear people and play the guitar at the same time all through the audiobox. My guitar is plugged into input 1 on the audio box and the headphones I use are plugged into the back of the audio box. The mic I use to speak to people is a headsets mic that lays on the table. So

Input: Headset on table(microphone)
Output: Headphones in back of audiobox

Anybody that can help? Friend of mines works perfectly to do the whole setup of Amplitube 4, Voicemeeter and Discord but he has a different audio box.
Earl1993

Re: Audiobox 96+ Amplitube + Voicemeeter = Discord HELP?

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Hello Earl1993 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. The easy answer would be to get your friend to set it up. But I guess you've already tried that.

I do not recognise all those product names. To help us help you, please post the exact names of each.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling