Amplitube Custom Shop Gear on Garage Band??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Custom Shop Gear on Garage Band??

Postby daniel_penna » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:45 am

Hey guys,

I'm new here on the forum, but I've been trying to access my Custom Shop Trial Gear when using Amplitube plugin through garage band but none of my gear is available?? Only through Amplitube itself. Am I doing anything? Anyone with a work around this issue?
I managed to get all my presets to load no garage band but can't get the custom shop gear to load.

Thanks,

Daniel
daniel_penna

Re: Amplitube Custom Shop Gear on Garage Band??

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am

Hello daniel_penna and welcome to the forum.

I do not understand completely. are you saying that you can Try the gear models in the AmpliTube standalone program but not in the AmpliTube plug-in(s)?

Make sure that you keep the Custom Shop program running, and, I think, that you are logged into your IKM account. it might be OK to minimise the Custom Shop window.

If not, then as this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:13 pm

@DarkStar is correct. Please make sure the Custom Shop application (in your Applications folder on macOS) is running in the background and you are logged in on it, and you also must be connected to the internet. We have the full steps for demoing software here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=798
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby daniel_penna » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 am

Hey Guys, thanks for both replies. But unfortunately I still can't access any of my Custom Shop Gear through Amplitube's plugin on garage band. I can only access my gear through the stand alone version. I do have custom shop running in the background, I'm fully logged in but none of my available trial gear can be loaded on garage band.

I hope this makes sense to someone and that someone knows how to fix this issue. If it's actually an issue.

Regards,

Daniel
daniel_penna

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 am

In that case, please contact Technical Support, on the link above.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling