Please, where's this 'manage my products'?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Please, where's this 'manage my products'?

Postby Chrisulrich » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:41 pm

Dear Anyone.

Before you tell me - yes, I suck at websites and complicated installation procedures. Agreed. I do. Now that's out of the way....

I took Black Octopus up on their £50 deal to get thousands of instruments and Sampletank. Bought a new external hard drive to put it on. There was a guy from the Support Team helping me with this but I guess he's given up on me! The installation keeps telling me to open the I.K. Multimedia Product Manager and click on 'Manage My Products' but I can't find it! I was going to show you a screenshot but I can't even work out how to insert an image in this thing - you click on 'img' and you just get two sets of square brackets with the word 'img' in them, what are you supposed to do with those? Anyway.

I promise you my Product Manager does NOT have anything, anywhere, in any sub-menu I can find, saying 'manage my products.' I have looked through every sub-menu. Please, anyone, where IS it, what do I do with it if I can find it and does this mythical place hold all the thousands of instruments Black Octopus promised me for my money?

I've bought them all about 2 weeks ago and still can't get to use any of them and, as the above will show, it's getting a tad frustrating!

Yours puzzledly,

Chris, who knows he sucks at websites, so be gentle!
Chrisulrich

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community