Tonex Audio Demo Question

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex Audio Demo Question

Postby harpster58 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:33 pm

I'm not sure about the Audio Demo feature in Tonex and same problem when demoing a preset with the play arrow on Tonenet. I have the IK Axe One interface and set it so I have a nice lower volume tone. If play the Audio Demo or preview a preset it's super loud and my desktop speakers are only a few feet away! Ouch! I don't see anyway to change the Audio Demo volume and also I don't see how to match the Audio Demo volume with my guitar. If I turn the interface volume up then the Audio Demo gets louder as well. If I turn up the interface gain and/or guitar volume (Strat Single Coil) clean amps get more distorted as expected. That leaves turning up the amp preset volume (dial on the amp) and/or the Tonex input volume at the bottom left of the Tonex window.

I assume I'm supposed to try to match the Audio Demo speaker (interface out) volume with guitar volume for best sounding amp tone but not sure of the steps needed to do that. But most important for my hearing is I don't want the Audio Demo to be WAY louder then the guitar volume. Is there any documents showing how to match the Audio Demo volume with guitar volume and also not have it blaring loud? Thanks for any advice or tips on this...
harpster58

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community