Tonex Purchase and offer

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex Purchase and offer

Postby jshep0102 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:40 am

Hi, I intend to purchase a Tonex tomorrow. There's a nice offer on the IK site (see pic) I'd like to take advantage of, but it doesn't specify what to do to get it. I'm unsure if I have to buy directly from IK or if I can hit up Sweetwater, etc. Thanks in advance for some direction.

http://u.pc.cd/2Rt
jshep0102

Re: Tonex Purchase and offer

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:48 pm

The SE Special Edition versions are no longer sold, they are included with select hardware.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jshep0102 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:02 pm

Thanks much for chiming in, Peter. What is considered 'select hardware'? Can I assume the Tonex module therefore comes with it preinstalled?
jshep0102

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:37 pm

jshep0102 wrote:Thanks much for chiming in, Peter. What is considered 'select hardware'? Can I assume the Tonex module therefore comes with it preinstalled?

Guitar interfaces would come with TONEX SE. I also sent you more information via PM.

All of these guitar interfaces except iRig 2 come with it, for example: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?S1=457&S2=549
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community