Tonex tone partner presets help

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex tone partner presets help

Postby PaulGrasby83 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:34 am

I recently bought some tone partner presets to try out, however I can't find them in the tonex app. I have registered them in the product manager and it shows that when I click on the tonex icon in the manager. However, I can't find them in the app, or on my hard drive. Does anyone have any idea where I need to look or how to get them into my tonex feed?

Cheers.
PaulGrasby83

Re: Tonex tone partner presets help

Postby rspst14 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:22 am

I found mine by clicking on "collections" in Tonex after I authorized them.
rspst14

Postby PaulGrasby83 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:33 am

I did look there, and there was nothing, will have another look, maybe I needed to restart my computer or something
PaulGrasby83

Postby PaulGrasby83 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:01 pm

Update: so as far as I can tell, you go into tone net through the tonex software, go to collections and look up the collection that you have bought and you can use them there. You can't download them so that they are in your collection offline, and if you have multiple tone partner collections you have to
browse to the next collection and you can't just switch from one to the other. Seems pretty clunky, and not really user friendly. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously must be more user friendly if you have the actual tonex pedal.
PaulGrasby83

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community