de-register/deactivate my TONEX pedal for resale

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: de-register/deactivate my TONEX pedal for resale

Postby egusbagus » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:50 am

Peter_IK wrote:If you transfer your TONEX Pedal, the AmpliTube 5 and TONEX MAX software will transfer as well.

Hi, is this transfer process free? where I can read the full explanation about this matter?

I just bought used Tonex Pedal and confused on how to transfer from the previous owner.
egusbagus

Postby egusbagus » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:24 am

bassvp wrote:Peter, maybe you can help me flesh this topic out that may be helpful for someone else.

I have just bought a Tonex pedal second hand and received (from the previous owner), an email from IK saying that the transfer was successfully processed and it had 3 serial numbers in the email. One is the one that originally came with the pedal, but then there were two others.

I registered the pedal successfully with the serial number, but do not see the option to upgrade to Tonex Max. Is there anything special I am missing to get the software that should come with the pedal? (I also just submitted an email to support).

Thanks!

Hi, are the previous owner select "Transfer" in "IK User Area --> My Products --> "Transfer" button?
egusbagus

Postby MrToneX » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:08 am

I bought a used ToneX pedal from IK Multimedia's Amazon store.

When I tried to register the pedal, I was denied. The reason was that it was previously registered.

I could understand if this was bought randomly online or in person second hand, but this was directly from IK Multimedia. I would think that they would be considerate enough to check this before resale.

Not only that, the USB cable that was to come with the pedal, was missing from the box.

Of course, I submitted a support ticket, but have yet to hear anything.

I'm really not happy with IK a this point. Not only did I have issues with the ToneX pedal but I also bought Sampletank 4 MAX and am having trouble downloading the full product. After doing some research, I found this is a very common problem that has yet to be solved.

Yes, I did file a ticket for that issue as well but come on IK Multimedia...2 products with issues right after purchase is not a good representation for your company.

The only thing I can do at this point is play the waiting game until I get a reply from IK Support.

Luckily, I can still return the pedal if needed but I doubt I will get a refund for the software that is useless to me at this time.
MrToneX

Postby lhguilherme » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:20 pm

Paterignis wrote:Boa noite amigos , estou com dificuldades para passar o acesso do pedal toneX , nos meus produtos não aparece a opção de transferir, já vendi o pedal e o novo proprietário está esperando a licença para poder usá-lo , fiz meu cadastro dia 09/11/2023 , mas não me adaptei , vendi e agora não consigo transferir, comprei o pedal usado e o antigo dono transferiu para minha conta sem problemas nenhum , se puder me ajudar , já comprei crédito de transferência mas mesmo assim não aparece essa opção do pedal toneX , se puder me ajudar , obrigado
Att

PeterBass

Olá Peter, conseguiu resolver? Estou com o mesmo problema!!
lhguilherme

Postby lhguilherme » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:23 pm

I am having same problem here. No "Transfer Button" available. Support ticket #6516274.

Anyone from IK here???
lhguilherme

Postby MrToneX » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:09 pm

lhguilherme wrote:I am having same problem here. No "Transfer Button" available. Support ticket #6516274.

Anyone from IK here???

Have you been waiting long for a reply?

I got my ToneX pedal registered not long after submitting a ticket. Considering that I placed it on a Saturday, I was surprised how quick they responded.
MrToneX

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:19 pm

Their ticket was responded to this morning.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lhguilherme » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:22 am

Solved. IK support moved the registration to the new owner.
lhguilherme

Previous

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community