Tonex Pedal - No Signal Output

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex Pedal - No Signal Output

Postby KitGibson » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:36 am

Hi Guys - wondering if anyone else has run into this issue. My Tonex pedal was working fine and then it wont output a signal from either the left or right channel. So I cant play it through my amp. Im able to connect it to the DAW via usb but not through the Makie DAW usb audio interface as there is not a signal from the Tonex pedal. Is there a factory reset for the Tonex to take it back to the original state? thanks
KitGibson

Re: Tonex Pedal - No Signal Output

Postby Maxinmail » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:11 am

Same problem- connection via USB (win 10 pro) it does not allow me to use it as an audio card, I cannot adjust the level in the input-output tab because nothing is active in it, I hear the sound only from the pedal itself, and how to make the sound active from tonenet or tonex soft playing through the tonex pedal, I still did not understand.... can someone give instructions on exactly how to connect and configure the tonex pedal to write to the daw (in my case cubase)? support for ik multimedia plc is silent, maybe here who knows?
Maxinmail

Re: Tonex Pedal - No Signal Output

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:04 am

Have you reached out to IK Support? You say they are silent but I just want to make sure you have a ticket open as this forum is not for direct technical support.

I can suggest that you check out the manual as there is a section of the TONEX Pedal User Manual that describes and instructs you how to use it as an audio interface.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community