Can’t figure out a few things. Please help.

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Can’t figure out a few things. Please help.

Postby jucanery » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:49 am

Hi there, I have the Tone X pedal and software as well as Amplitube 5 Max.

My audio interface is an UAD Apollo Twin.

My questions:

1. Can Tone X import Amplitube presets? I’m guessing not.

2. Amplitube shows the Tone X amp. But you can’t edit there, right?

3. I also have to use my audio interface for Amplitube and if I want to use tone x pedal I connected the guitar there but I need to assign both input and output to Tone X. I thought I could use Tone x as input and then my Apollo as output as I usually do with any FX unit. I mean on a Boss GX-100 you don’t even have to assign anything. I just plug my guitar and have two guitar jacks into my Apollo. Done.

4. I’m also using two jacks into my Apollo with the tone x pedal and it’s also connected via USB to edit, but how do I upload my patches to Tone Net and see them in the Tone X tab on the browser?

5. Already read the manual and watched many videos to no avail, going to read now what’s in here.

Sorry for the long post and many thanks in advance.

Regards,
jucanery

Re: Can’t figure out a few things. Please help.

Postby Maxinmail » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:18 am

Hi jucanery,
- have you found a solution to your question - maybe there is a video on this topic? I can't figure out how to use tonex pedal as an audio card, I can't adjust the level in the "input- output" tab because nothing is active in it, I hear the sound only from the pedal itself, and how to make the sound active from tonenet or tonex soft playing through the tonex pedal, I never understood.... can someone give instructions on exactly how to connect and configure the tonex pedal to write to the daw (in my case cubase)? support for ik multimedia plc is silent, maybe here who knows?
Maxinmail

Re: Can’t figure out a few things. Please help.

Postby jucanery » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:43 pm

Maxinmail wrote:Hi jucanery,
- have you found a solution to your question - maybe there is a video on this topic? I can't figure out how to use tonex pedal as an audio card, I can't adjust the level in the "input- output" tab because nothing is active in it, I hear the sound only from the pedal itself, and how to make the sound active from tonenet or tonex soft playing through the tonex pedal, I never understood.... can someone give instructions on exactly how to connect and configure the tonex pedal to write to the daw (in my case cubase)? support for ik multimedia plc is silent, maybe here who knows?

I already succeeded with the desktop app configuration. As an audio card is very easy, on your DAW, you select the ToneX as Audio In and then your audio interface as Audio Out.

But it's all very messy. Since they sent me the pedal I cannot complaint about support, the emails are instant.

Cheers
jucanery

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community