Interaction Tonex Stomp - Tonex App

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Interaction Tonex Stomp - Tonex App

Postby Dimerazor95 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:50 am

Good morning,
I'm using the Tonex Stomp in the following way (or at least trying to).
Guitar into Tonex Stomp ---> Tonex mono output to the back of the Audio Interface (Audient id14) ---> Audio interface to monitors. Tonex is connected via USB to my MAC. The Tonex is in Live mode as I'm not using is as Audio Interface.
What I would like to do is to go in the software Tonex and try the different presets before putting that in Tonex pedal and hearing directly how they sound.
This is not working because the preset selected in the stomp and the one selected in Tonex App overlap. I would like a way to bypass the model selected in the pedal while browsing the various presets in the app.
At the moment to bypass the problem I just plug the guitar directly in the interface, try the amp, put it into the Stomp and then plug the guitar again in the stomp and monitor the tone in the Daw (where the result can be slightly different).
I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing some settings in the Stomp/App.
In the future I'm adding also an Hx Stomp to the equation putting the Tonex stomp in the effects loop, but I feel like the problem would be the same.
Should I use the pedal as Audio Interface? (this is something I would like to avoid)
In this case when I'll ad my hx stomp which could be the best configuration in my scenario?
The main goal is to try different setups in the fastest way possible.
Thanks for any answer you could give me and sorry if i'm not so accurate, but I'm pretty new to modeling/profiling world.
Dimerazor95

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community