ToneNet downloads not syncing between iOS and desktop

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

ToneNet downloads not syncing between iOS and desktop

Postby WickedToneProduction » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:35 am

Hi.

I have Tonex Max installed on two Macs and iPad. All the Rigs from Tonex Max have synced successfully between devices except for the ToneNet downloads and purchased 3rd party rigs. If I download rigs from ToneNet or load 3rd party rigs on the MacPro desktop, it won't sync on the MacBook Pro or iPad. To have it on both Macs I copy the Library.db from one to the other. I don't know about the iPad.

I have written to IK support a while ago, no answers yet.

Anyone here have success with ToneNet downloads showing on all devices? Any tips on how to do so would be well appreciated.

Thank you in advance for the help.
WickedToneProduction

Re: ToneNet downloads not syncing between iOS and desktop

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:28 am

You have access to the Tone Models in your TONEX version (MAX in your case) and from ToneNET. Third party rigs that are not on ToneNET will be available on the device(s) where you have imported them.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WickedToneProduction » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:42 am

Peter_IK wrote:You have access to the Tone Models in your TONEX version (MAX in your case) and from ToneNET. Third party rigs that are not on ToneNET will be available on the device(s) where you have imported them.

Thank you Peter.

I have all the IK Max rigs between all devices. But the ToneNet rigs downloaded on one Mac are not appearing on the other or iPad.
WickedToneProduction

Postby WickedToneProduction » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:48 am

WickedToneProduction wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:You have access to the Tone Models in your TONEX version (MAX in your case) and from ToneNET. Third party rigs that are not on ToneNET will be available on the device(s) where you have imported them.

Thank you Peter.

I have all the IK Max rigs between all devices. But the ToneNet rigs downloaded on one Mac are not appearing on the other or iPad.

Basically I was just wondering if the ToneNET rigs that I am downloading on one Mac should sync automatically with all other devices? Or do I have to re-download these rigs from ToneNET on the other devices?

Thank you.
WickedToneProduction

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:06 pm

No they don't automatically sync. You would need to download them on each device, which gives you the flexibility to have what you need loaded on any specific device on which you run TONEX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WickedToneProduction » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 am

Got it.

Thank you.
WickedToneProduction

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community