Where Do I Find My Downloads in Tonex Interface?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Where Do I Find My Downloads in Tonex Interface?

Postby WoolyDub7337 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:48 pm

After some searching I was able to find the captures I liked in the search filter area, but where in the Tonex software can I find the things I've downloaded?

Also, is there an area for me to organize my downloads? Is there a way so that when I open Tonex I can have my downloaded section be the thing that appears first?

Thanks for all the help. I'm loving my Tonex Max, but finding the navigation of the interface to be clunky at best. I just want to use my downloads easily and to be able to organize them according to my preference and for them to appear front and center when I open Tonex.
WoolyDub7337

Re: Where Do I Find My Downloads in Tonex Interface?

Postby WoolyDub7337 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:00 pm

When i go to the search filter it shows, "Liked Tone Models" but not the Tone Models I've downloaded. Is there a section for that and if so, where do I find it?
WoolyDub7337

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:59 am

WoolyDub7337 wrote:When i go to the search filter it shows, "Liked Tone Models" but not the Tone Models I've downloaded. Is there a section for that and if so, where do I find it?

Click the filter icon above the list, then click ToneNET (under "Tier").
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WoolyDub7337 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:59 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
WoolyDub7337 wrote:When i go to the search filter it shows, "Liked Tone Models" but not the Tone Models I've downloaded. Is there a section for that and if so, where do I find it?

Click the filter icon above the list, then click ToneNET (under "Tier").

Thanks so much. The issue is that the search menu is different when ToneNet is on vs. when it's not on. I couldn't find my downloads with ToneNet on. When I first read your response it made no sense because I wasn't seeing what you were saying because it's a much different search menu.

Appreciate the response.
WoolyDub7337

Postby Mitchhui12 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:47 am

To find the captures that you have downloaded in the Tonex software, you can go to the "File" tab in the upper-left corner of the screen and select "Open Capture" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a folder where your captures are saved. If you want to organize your downloads, you can create new folders within this folder and move your captures into them.

Unfortunately, there is no way to set your downloaded section as the default view when opening Tonex. However, you can create a shortcut to the folder where your captures are saved and place it on your desktop or taskbar
Mitchhui12

Postby WoolyDub7337 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:18 pm

""File" tab in the upper-left corner of the screen and select "Open Capture" from the drop-down menu."

For me, when I open Tonex the only things I see in the upper left corner are "Player", "Modeler", the EQ icon and the noise gate button. What am I missing that I'm not seeing where it says, "File"?

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I'm just not seeing it for some reason or I'm looking at the wrong interface or something.
WoolyDub7337

Postby juiweasley » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:59 am

To find the captures you've made or downloaded, you would typically go to the "Search" or "Library" section within TONEX. In this sectionmapquest directions, you can search for and browse the captures you've created or downloaded from the ToneNet online community.
juiweasley

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community