How to get Presets with ToneX captures in ToneNet

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

How to get Presets with ToneX captures in ToneNet

Postby CACOrange07 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:14 am

I can get all the captures IK has put up in ToneX, which is quite a few and many are really good.
But I have seen in Facebook forums that guys have posted their captures an put in a Preset that is posted in ToneNet. Yet I can't find anything in ToneNet that has any ToneX captures

Where do you get User ToneX u[loads?
I use Amplitube 5 in a Windows platform.

I have been a IK user for about 2 years now and have purchased a ton of stuff from them including the real X Gear pedals as well as many of their software packages and I have to say I am disappointed in the tutorials they provide for the use of their product. Some of their product has quite the learning curve with little turtoials for beginners on how to
CACOrange07

Re: How to get Presets with ToneX captures in ToneNet

Postby Ronquest » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:04 am

Hi, you need the ToneX program to get ToneX captures.
per IK
IK’s online tone-sharing and social platform ToneNET now includes a dedicated TONEX section for browsing, downloading and sharing TONEX Tone Models and presets. You can demo and download TONEX Tone Models from ToneNET right inside your TONEX software or app.
Ronquest

Postby CACOrange07 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:33 am

I've got ToneX but there is no area on mine where there are any user postings or presets with ToneX amps in it.
I can get the 220 toneX captures that IK supplies but no USER captures
CACOrange07

Postby CACOrange07 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:03 am

I've got ToneX but there is no area on mine where there are any user postings or presets with ToneX amps in it.
I can get the 220 toneX captures that IK supplies but no USER captures
I have ToneX SE and it says I have access to Unlimited USER Tone Downloads where do you get access to those downloads?

Also, how do I upgrade from SE to ToneX? which I see you are offering right now for the same price as ToneX SE, or how do I upgrade to ToneX MAX if I want?
CACOrange07

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community