Amplitube 5 always shows me as logged out for Tone Net

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Amplitube 5 always shows me as logged out for Tone Net

Postby sean8877 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Hi,

I've got an issue that's driving me crazy. I have the latest version of Amplitube 5 installed and I have created a Tone Net account within my browser which I am logged into. When I bring up the Amplitube 5 plugin the "ToneNet" box in the upper right of the plugin shows a red dot next to it meaning I am logged out. When I click the "ToneNet" box it says:

"103: Please verify that you have created a valid ToneNET account. For more information please click on the browser icon to open www.tone.net"

As mentioned I have a ToneNET account which I am logged into so clicking the browser icon just brings me to my logged in ToneNET page. I don't see anyway to login to ToneNET from withing Amplitube 5. None of the tutorials I have found anywhere tell me how to login to ToneNET from Amplitube 5 so that I can browse and download presets. So as of right now I have no way to download any presets from ToneNET. If anyone has any suggestions or guidance I would be very grateful. Thanks.
sean8877

Re: Amplitube 5 always shows me as logged out for Tone Net

Postby rvanzwieten » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:13 pm

I had the same issue until I realised I had to install the ToneNex application as well.
rvanzwieten

Re: Amplitube 5 always shows me as logged out for Tone Net

Postby wasoota » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:35 am

I had this issue and I eventually reinstalled both Amplitube and TONEX and after that it worked. Re-authorizing wasn't enough.

Before reinstalling I logged out on the IK Product manager and logged back in again for good measure but I don't think that made a difference.
wasoota

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community