Search and Filter for Versions

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Search and Filter for Versions

Postby Chiseldon64 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:10 pm

I'm thinking of taking advantage of the offer for existing Amplitube 5 Max users to get Tonex at the discounted price of 49.99 euros.

However, is there a way to easily search for presets on ToneNET that only include equipment in the regular (not MAX) version?

I don't want to keep downloading presets only to find they are for MAX only and therefore hiss!

I looked at the filter by REG version option, but it only listed the IK created presets?

Cheers,
Neal
Chiseldon64

Re: Search and Filter for Versions

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:31 pm

There's a filter for owned / not owned if you click the filter icon. That will show you only the Tone Models in whichever version you have.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Chiseldon64 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:45 pm

I know that's an option in AT5, but I can't see it on either the ToneNET web interface or in Tonex?
Chiseldon64

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:00 pm

Chiseldon64 wrote:I know that's an option in AT5, but I can't see it on either the ToneNET web interface or in Tonex?

I'm talking about TONEX appilcation. You click on the filter icon and you will see the filter for owned or not there.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Chiseldon64 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:16 pm

Thanks, I've found the option in the Tonex app.

Is there a way to filter for ToneNET captures made only with owned items?

Cheers,
Neal
Chiseldon64

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:23 pm

Chiseldon64 wrote:Thanks, I've found the option in the Tonex app.

Is there a way to filter for ToneNET captures made only with owned items?

Cheers,
Neal

That is the filter I'm talking about above. If you have TONEX SE, TONEX, or TONEX MAX you have unlimited downloads of user Tone Models. They will show under the owned filter, and on ToneNET you have access to download any you see from other users. If you use the CS version you can download up to 20 of those user Tone Models.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Chiseldon64 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:25 am

Thanks for the help.

I didn't seem able to filter it when trialing it with just CS, but I decide to take the plunge and purchased the regular version & now I can access them just fine :)

Thanks again :D
Chiseldon64

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community