ToneNet Database Issues

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

ToneNet Database Issues

Postby 420woobs » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:28 pm

[mod redacted - please review the rules before posting] When I click on ToneNet from AmpliTube 5 it takes about 20-40 sec to load about 15 presets and sometimes just gives me a no connection message even though my interent is fine. I emailed support and was told.

"Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.
I have not seen reports of this but will look into this and see if anything is going on.
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you still have any question, interests, or concerns, please reply to this email and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to reply to this email and do not open another support ticket."

I wrote back within seconds and referenced the post on here with the same issue as well as offered to take a video of the issue and I have heard nothing. So hopefully Someone can help me troubleshoot this issue here.

Does anyone else have this issue or not maybe others can chime in with how long it takes on their end so I can rule out my setup. Pretty sure it's not me though. I have linked a video I took a few moments ago of the issue. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbtaUpZuGVw
420woobs

Re: ToneNet Database Issues

Postby manmeet604 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:06 pm

Having the same issues
I tried ToneNet for the first time today, and it's extremely slow from Amplitube
Half the time it says 'Cannot connect..' even though my internet connection is fine
manmeet604

Postby gdarling07 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:28 pm

I am having this issue aswell
gdarling07

Postby 420woobs » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:07 pm

gdarling07 wrote:I am having this issue aswell

Same here still. I did notice the service works great and is very snappy in ToneX. About a 2sec delay when clicking the tone net button there. If you guys who have commented could post your OS type maybe we could narrow it down some? I am on OSX and don't have a windows machine here to test. Wondering if it happens on windows as well.
420woobs

Postby jabryant1961 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:58 pm

Different error - but same outcome:

103: Please verify that you have created
a valid ToneNET account. For more information,
click on the browser icon in the top bar
to open www.tone.net

- I have a valid account set up
- Clicking the browser icon takes me to the webpage where I see my valid account...
jabryant1961

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:16 pm

jabryant1961 wrote:Different error - but same outcome:

103: Please verify that you have created
a valid ToneNET account. For more information,
click on the browser icon in the top bar
to open http://www.tone.net

- I have a valid account set up
- Clicking the browser icon takes me to the webpage where I see my valid account...

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jabryant1961 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:17 pm

Seems that the problem was with my very old Scarlett Solo (1st gen). I got the Irig HD 2, plugged everything in, and had no issues accessing and downloading from ToneNet.
jabryant1961

Postby 420woobs » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:52 pm

For an update today I ran amplitube as a plugin inside Logic and it worked very snappy as it should. Went to try on the standalone and it seems for now at least the problem has been addressed.
420woobs

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community