Tonex CS Unlimited User Tone Model Downloads

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex CS Unlimited User Tone Model Downloads

Postby All12inOne » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:34 am

Hey IK
Remove the restriction on any downloads for the youngest version. It is already cut down in everything. You understand who is not going to buy Tonex will create thousands of new accounts. Those who are interested in it will buy it.
All12inOne

Re: Tonex CS Unlimited User Tone Model Downloads

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:10 pm

It isn't cut down in any way except you cannot capture your own gear and the 20 User Tone Model downloads. It also provides an incredibly diverse set of factory Premium Tone Models that are never turned off. If you would like more gear, to capture your own Tone Models, or access to the user Tone Models you'll need to at least have TONEX SE which is on intro pricing (a steal) for the rest of this month then it will be more.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Tonex CS Models

Postby Salvo1976 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:38 pm

hello, on tone x cs can I upload models purchased from third-party manufacturers? thank you
Salvo1976

Re: Tonex CS Models

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:00 pm

Salvo1976 wrote:hello, on tone x cs can I upload models purchased from third-party manufacturers? thank you

You are limited to 20 user Tone Models. You may want to inquire with IK Support but we don't provide a commerce tool for people selling their models so they likely appear as user Tone Models not Premium so they are most likely to count toward your 20 user Tone Models. But I am not IK Support so you'd want to inquire with them for a definitive answer.

Just note that anybody selling Tone Models is not part of the IK product/shop so there will likely need to be some investigation by the support team if they don't know offhand.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acadian21 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:28 am

According to the IK website, my TONEX Capture package comes with Unlimited downloads as seen in their advertising.

I also thought I had read that the purchase of my TONEX Capture included the SE version of TONEX. My Product Manager shows me owning both.

However, upon logging into ToneNet, I am seeing a different picture....My account is showing I only have the CS version, and am limited to 20 User Tone Model Downloads.

Has anyone else experienced this...?? Thanks!!!
acadian21

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:39 pm

Please make sure you have installed the latest version of TONEX and have authorized it. You would authorize in IK Product Manager and then you'd have access to the features of TONEX SE. If this doesn't work please let IK Support know and they will assist you further.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community