Tonex? which one eliminates the 20 sec hiss?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tonex? which one eliminates the 20 sec hiss?

Postby vejichan » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:30 pm

i am using the free tonex and i get a hiss when i download any profiles from tonenet? i dont have any real amps so no need to ever profile any amps strictly just downloading profiles. the hiss i am referring to is the same if you use gear you dont purchase on amplitube. Please advise.

Also how do you use tonex in amplitube 5? thanks
vejichan

Re: Tonex? which one eliminates the 20 sec hiss?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:44 pm

There should be no hiss with any version. The limitation of the free version is you get to download 20 user Tone Models and it comes with 20 IK Tone Models for you to use as much as you like without any hiss.

You may not have your TONEX version authorized correctly. Please open IK Product Manager, log in, and authorize your TONEX version. If this does not fix the issue please contact IK Support for assistance. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vejichan » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:06 am

Thank you. So once i download and save a profile from tonecloud. How do i delete it?
from my understanding and correct me if i'm wrong. With the free tonex account , i can download and save and use without any restrictions any profiles on tonecloud But i can only save 20 correct? so that said , lets say if i save a profile but found another i like, can't i easily just delete that profile and save a new one over it? please advise. I have no interest in profiling a real amp, all i want to do is use/save other people's profiles.
vejichan

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:41 pm

vejichan wrote:Thank you. So once i download and save a profile from tonecloud. How do i delete it?
from my understanding and correct me if i'm wrong. With the free tonex account , i can download and save and use without any restrictions any profiles on tonecloud But i can only save 20 correct? so that said , lets say if i save a profile but found another i like, can't i easily just delete that profile and save a new one over it? please advise. I have no interest in profiling a real amp, all i want to do is use/save other people's profiles.

You can download 20, regardless of whether you delete them or not. If you would like unlimited downloads of user Tone Models you would need to have at least TONEX SE.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vejichan » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:14 am

so once i donwload/save a profile from tonecloud.. how can i pull them up and how can i delete them?
vejichan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:30 pm

vejichan wrote:so once i donwload/save a profile from tonecloud.. how can i pull them up and how can i delete them?

They will appear on the list in the bottom pane of the TONEX interface (and in the TONEX section of the AmpliTube 5 amp section).

When you select a model in the bottom pane of TONEX, you'll see the Tone Model Info to the right. Click on the three dots and choose "delete" from that menu if you'd like to delete a Tone Model.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vejichan » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:36 pm

keep in mind that i am using the free tonex
vejichan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:08 pm

vejichan wrote:keep in mind that i am using the free tonex

That doesn't change the interface layout or how you delete models.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vejichan » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:09 pm

which bottom pan on the tonex are you refering to?
all i am getting is hiss every 5 sec when i choose a model from the bottom panel
vejichan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:21 pm

vejichan wrote:which bottom pan on the tonex are you refering to?
all i am getting is hiss every 5 sec when i choose a model from the bottom panel

The bottom-most pane that lists all the Tone Models and where you choose them. It sounds like you need to work directly with IK Support (or continue to do so if you already have a ticket) since that is not the expected behavior.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby HotSauce127 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:29 am

Hello, anytime I have Tonex or AmpliTube open, there is an intermittent 2 second hiss sound. My ToneX pedal is authorized. What is causing this sound?
HotSauce127

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community