Tips for using Presets

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Tips for using Presets

Postby Xenofire85 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:41 am

To the point, I typically play my heads through a load box into my interface for recording. I recently bought AT max just to try new stuff. I have a big issue balancing input/output levels and getting decent sounds out of any presets.

Yes i am a meme and have a Focusrite 2i2 interface. Are there any tips for balancing levels with presets or is it just load it and tweak it every time? Some presets sound atrocious when i load them.

Or are there any basic tips when using this recording method in general. I am super new when it comes to this type of recording method.
Xenofire85

Re: Tips for using Presets

Postby wieselum » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:06 am

moin, :D

I always do it this way when I like a preset,
I load it onto my computer and adjust the gain stages according to my wishes, but I don't know any other possibility either. In fact, many presets sound horrible due to the input/output volume being too high.
wieselum

Re: Tips for using Presets

Postby Rockan72 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:01 pm

+1 In this matter.
It's just deafening and totally uninspiring, not to mention when using headphones... :evil:
Why don't at least put an savable global setting for the Output, I mean...it works for every other software developers to NOT have the output at Blasting levels when changing presets.

This makes me, not wanting to using amplitube at all...

So IK, How about some global saveble settings, and the ability to, at least choose.
Rockan72

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community