ToneNET error

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

ToneNET error

Postby zabukowski » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:17 pm

Created ToneNET account "Zabukowski_TN", my IK account is "zabukowski".

Logged into ToneNET successfully - Amplitube updated, both plugin and standalone give me error 103 ("Please verify that you have created a valid ToneNET account.")

Any ideas?
Thx!

Franci
zabukowski

Re: ToneNET error

Postby biggtime » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:42 pm

Same issue. Be interested to know what the solution is.
biggtime

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:19 pm

Note that the ToneNET account is not the same as your IK user account. When you go to ToneNET and click "Get Started" there's a wizard where you set up your ToneNET nickname, profile, etc. If you have not done that you must do that first. If you have and you still have issues you must contact IK Support as the forum admins/mods/users are not going to be able to fix your issue but IK Support surely can.

Also I moved this to the ToneNET subforum.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zabukowski » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:23 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Note that the ToneNET account is not the same as your IK user account. When you go to ToneNET and click "Get Started" there's a wizard where you set up your ToneNET nickname, profile, etc. If you have not done that you must do that first. If you have and you still have issues you must contact IK Support as the forum admins/mods/users are not going to be able to fix your issue but IK Support surely can.

Also I moved this to the ToneNET subforum.

Thank you.

Absolutely, as you can read in my post, i've created separate ToneNET nickname, everything by the instructions.

I was hoping for a quick solution :D Will contact support, thx! I
zabukowski

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:25 pm

Yes, it was a blanket statement to also make sure the followup commenter has also done so :)

I'm sure support will sort it out, it's very cool so I can't wait until you are able to use ToneNET!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

SOLVED: ToneNET error

Postby zabukowski » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:28 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, it was a blanket statement to also make sure the followup commenter has also done so :)

I'm sure support will sort it out, it's very cool so I can't wait until you are able to use ToneNET!

I am happy to report that deauthorize/authorize AT5 solved the problem :)
zabukowski

Re: SOLVED: ToneNET error

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:32 pm

zabukowski wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Yes, it was a blanket statement to also make sure the followup commenter has also done so :)

Ah very interesting sorry should have suggested that, this is why I'm not in support ;)

I recall the private beta needed re-authorization each day so it should have popped into my mind. Since we shouldn't have to do that any more I'll chalk it up to a repressed memory!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jjguitar » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:48 pm

zabukowski wrote:

It solved the problem here also but with the new version my custom preset folders are not visible now. The folders still appear under my documents > ik multimedia > Amplitube 5 > Presets ( Windows 10 ) but are not visible inside Amplitube 5. Never had this problem before. Any solutions ?
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby biggtime » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:35 pm

zabukowski wrote:

Great. Yes, worked for me too. Many thanks!
biggtime

Postby P0ustman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:32 pm

Same issue. Same fix worked. Thank you!
P0ustman

Postby jjguitar » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:30 pm

I´ ve fixed it by installing again via product manager ;)
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby Sander1994 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Same problem same fix here as well, thanks!
Sander1994

Postby arqdelfino » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:29 pm

deauthorize and authorize did not solve my problem, create the user with the nickname, everything as described. 103 error
arqdelfino

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:35 pm

arqdelfino wrote:deauthorize and authorize did not solve my problem, create the user with the nickname, everything as described. 103 error

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they'll be able to assist you directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arqdelfino » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:42 pm

Thanks Peter_IK I solve authorizing by Authorization manager (Ik Product Manager not solve for me).
regards
arqdelfino

Next

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community