Split topic: Log in issue.

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Split topic: Log in issue.

Postby michaelvincemedia » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:32 pm

Seeking help RE: access to Tone.net. I am a registered user. When I log in I only see a page which takes me right back to the login screen. Essentially, nothing more than a loop.

"Thank you for joining our platform!

Please proceed as follows:

Download and Install the IK Product Manager (click here)
In IK Product Manager, download the AmpliTube 5 update and authorize
Open AmpliTube 5 and click on the ToneNET button"
How do I access and modify my user profile and explore the platform? Amplitube 5.4 presents a list of shared presets but nothing useful beyond that re: platform, my profile, etc.
michaelvincemedia

Re: Split topic: Log in issue.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:47 pm

Please do not reply to non-relevant topics, split from the other topic for you.

Note that ToneNET requires you to set up a ToneNET account you cannot just log in to it with your IK account. If you click "Get Started" on Tone.net you will go through the wizard to register your ToneNET account.

If you have done this and still have issues, please contact IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby michaelvincemedia » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:48 pm

Yep, already did all of that. I'll reach out to the link provided.
michaelvincemedia

Postby danfinamore » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:46 am

I keep getting the following message even though I am logged in under Tone.Net:

103; please verify that you have created a tone NET account. click on the icon on the browser icon at the top next to the toneNET icon.

When I click the icon, I am already logged in. I can see that there are download counts on presets but I can't download anything from the Tone.Net site or from within amplitube app itself.

Is this the same issue you are having?
danfinamore

Postby jude77 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 am

I keep getting message 103 Make sure you have created a valid Tonenet account. I have, but ti just won't work. I've closed A5 and reopened several times and still nothing.
jude77

Postby johnhines » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:43 am

I experienced the same issue and a reboot of my PC cleared the problem. Not sure why, but it did.
johnhines

Postby Richiez1970 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:16 am

I have experienced the same, I have also created a valid account and tried restarting my pc but alias still get the error... I have put in a service help but I suspect I won't be getting a reply anytime soon
Richiez1970

Postby Richiez1970 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:43 am

Hi Team

I got it working, I had to re-authorize my amplitube 5 and it works, thank you
Richiez1970

Postby Edwin010 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:15 pm

Thanks bro. Came here with the same issue, saw your post en did the re-authorize. Its working now. :D :mrgreen:

quote="Richiez1970"]Hi Team

I got it working, I had to re-authorize my amplitube 5 and it works, thank you[/quote]
Edwin010

Postby thomashood1 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:43 pm

My tone.net account is not showing anything, but in A5 Tonenet works. Shouldn't it be showing content on the web version?
thomashood1

Postby michaelvincemedia » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:23 pm

The Tone.net website is a mess. I've been dealing with login issues for 2 days now. The problem started as you described logging in and nothing there. So far support hasn't been much help, though they appear to be trying.
michaelvincemedia

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:23 pm

thomashood1@gmail.com wrote:My tone.net account is not showing anything, but in A5 Tonenet works. Shouldn't it be showing content on the web version?

Yes you should see content on Tone.net via the web. I'd clear cookies/cache (at least for Tone.net and ikmultimedia.com) and restart your browser. If you still have trouble please reach out to IK Support for further assistance.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 pm

mvballard wrote:The Tone.net website is a mess. I've been dealing with login issues for 2 days now. The problem started as you described logging in and nothing there. So far support hasn't been much help, though they appear to be trying.

It has been working pretty well for a while (private beta ran for a long time too) so I'm sure they can get you up and running like the rest of us. Sorry the website is a mess for you, I look forward to when you can use it well like the rest of us. You have access to ToneNET inside AmpliTube 5 too, though, just to note.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thomashood1 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:32 pm

I uploaded one of my presets via tonenet in amplitube standalone and its there and shows my avatar, name "tbonehood" (cant remember uploading that image lol) when u click the info it goes here https://www.tone.net/users/tbonehood and nothing there. weird
thomashood1

Postby thomashood1 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:09 pm

I have been talking to IK support for 2 hours via email and they cant seem to figure it out yet. Been trying though. Sent this to them.This is what it does https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtvdzO ... sp=sharing
thomashood1

Next

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community