Split topic: Log in issue.

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: Split topic: Log in issue.

Postby mknmuzic » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:03 pm

I was able to fix the login issue but only after I uninstalled my Amplitube 5 SE version and re-installed it. After that the access to ToneNET was working fine.
mknmuzic

Postby danfinamore » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:49 pm

Reauthorize button fixed it as well for me
danfinamore

Postby CJtones » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:03 am

thomashood1 wrote:I have been talking to IK support for 2 hours via email and they cant seem to figure it out yet. Been trying though. Sent this to them.This is what it does https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtvdzO ... sp=sharing

I have the same login loop problem on the tonenet website. Anyone have an update on this?
CJtones

Postby CJtones » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm

CJtones wrote:
thomashood1 wrote:I have been talking to IK support for 2 hours via email and they cant seem to figure it out yet. Been trying though. Sent this to them.This is what it does https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtvdzO ... sp=sharing

I have the same login loop problem on the tonenet website. Anyone have an update on this?

For anyone else that has this issue, you do not use the password that you made for the tonenet account. Instead, try logging into the tonenet site using your username and *ik account password* to log into the tonenet account. :shock: :? Genius, I know.
CJtones

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:03 pm

CJtones wrote:
CJtones wrote:

For anyone else that has this issue, you do not use the password that you made for the tonenet account. Instead, try logging into the tonenet site using your username and *ik account password* to log into the tonenet account. :shock: :? Genius, I know.

ToneNET doesn't ask you to set up another/new password via the wizard. You log in to the IK site with your existing account, then you go through the Tone Wizard (or click "Get Started" on ToneNET to get there) and enter your nickname and other profile information.

Once that is done you just log in using your IK account as you would on the IK site. You are setting up a nickname and general profile but you are not asked at any time in that process to set up a separate / new password.

Just to be clear if anybody misunderstood.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CJtones » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:38 pm

Hey Peter thanks for the quick clarification!

I must have missed something during the wizard setup process.
I thought I remember it asking me to create a new username and password for the tonenet website since its a "separate account" (I now know its not, its simply a nickname).
Then I had my new username and password saved into the browser.
If I tried logging in to tonenet with this password it would log me into my ik account wizard, due to saved password and cookies most likely.
This makes it seem as though the password worked but experienced a bug and sent the user back to the wizard.

Thanks again Peter for being active and giving us clarification.
It will be good for new users who experience the same confusion.
Can't wait to make use of this awesome feature!
CJtones

Postby Pleudoniem » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:10 am

Same problem here. I re-authorized A5, rebooted my computer, but I keep being asked for a valid ToneNet account in A5 with error 103, even when I am logged in. I cannot click any downloads on the website. I used more than 1 browser to do this.
Pleudoniem

Postby Pleudoniem » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:31 am

Ah! All of a sudden it now starts working, as if by magic. It looks as if A5 suddenly recognised that I was actually online, whereas earlier, there was no green little light showing me this. No idea why it suddenly flashed on, but I am happy :)

It is a great extra tool, and I had been missing it a bit, [mod redacted please review the rules thank you]
Pleudoniem

Postby lucian888 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:55 am

cannot even find a ToneNET button in A5; I created a ToneNet account, seems linked to my IK account just fine, but there is no button in A5. I reauthorized, downloaded and installed the latest A5, still nothing....
lucian888

Postby NShobe007 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:06 pm

I'm also seeing this issue. I just created my tonenet account less than an hour ago, so I'm wondering if it's just that I need to wait for some backend database to catch up. I've restarted A5 and my computer with no change.
NShobe007

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:52 pm

NShobe007 wrote:I'm also seeing this issue. I just created my tonenet account less than an hour ago, so I'm wondering if it's just that I need to wait for some backend database to catch up. I've restarted A5 and my computer with no change.

Have you unauthorized and reauthorized AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NShobe007 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:46 am

Peter_IK wrote:
NShobe007 wrote:I'm also seeing this issue. I just created my tonenet account less than an hour ago, so I'm wondering if it's just that I need to wait for some backend database to catch up. I've restarted A5 and my computer with no change.

Have you unauthorized and reauthorized AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager?

Indeed I have. I tried the "reauthorize" option, which improved nothing. I then deauthorized and then reauthorized. No change. ToneNet logo in amplitube5 still shows red. Multiple reboots, closing and reopening amplitube between each change to no avail. I guess I should just open a ticket.
NShobe007

Postby NShobe007 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:47 am

And nevermind... tonenet just went green with amplitube open for.... 10 minutes?

Seems a bit buggy if you ask me, but I've got plenty of grace for a brand new feature this large.
NShobe007

Postby bobwah » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:49 am

same.
bobwah

Postby sha0001 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:08 pm

I have the same issue. Any chance someone could sticky the solution?
sha0001

PreviousNext

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community