ToneNET status offline

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

ToneNET status offline

Postby diego1986 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:10 pm

Hi Everyone,
since I bought the Tonex pedal I could not be able to be online from the app TONEX.
Basically I purchased a collection and I can't see it from the Tonex app and then I can't have it on the pedal.
Also when I try to hit ToneNET and get the connection a popup appears saying
Error 1018 - Couldn't access the server, please check your internet connection or try again. If the problem persist, please contact support.
I sent a ticket (4511963), and support team is kindly trying to help me. So after turn off, antivirus, firewall,VPN I still can able to connect the app to the ToneNET, where I purchased a collection.

On this Forum I saw a lot of people with this problem
Is there anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance.
diego1986

Re: ToneNET status offline

Postby serg-eril » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:55 pm

I have the same issue, how it can be possible I don’t understand. No one can help us? In this case tonex completely useless.
serg-eril

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:19 pm

serg-eril wrote:I have the same issue, how it can be possible I don’t understand. No one can help us? In this case tonex completely useless.

IK Support is there to help you with technical issues. Please open a ticket with them via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will help you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby diego1986 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:22 pm

Thanks Peter.

As the comments above said, the Tonex is completly useless without connection.

I have opened my ticket on march 25th, and to be honest the technical support was pretty kindy, however we can not found a solution at the moment.
IK multimedia shuould spend more efforts trying to resolve this issue, which apparently is affecting a lot of users.
diego1986

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:25 pm

diego1986 wrote:Thanks Peter.

As the comments above said, the Tonex is completly useless without connection.

I have opened my ticket on march 25th, and to be honest the technical support was pretty kindy, however we can not found a solution at the moment.
IK multimedia shuould spend more efforts trying to resolve this issue, which apparently is affecting a lot of users.

They do spend time and effort on each report of issues but note there are also thousands of connected users each day too. I'm sure support will continue to assist you until your issue is resolved.

ToneNET definitely requires connection in order to download user Tone Models but the rest of the software functionality should be there so it is far from "completely useless" while your issue with a connection is being resolved.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby diego1986 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:26 pm

Thanks Peter.

In order that one of the reason I have purchased the pedal was for the big opportunity to download other collections is a bit frustrating after 2 months having this pedal, not be able to join to ToneNET.

Best,
diego1986

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:39 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. If you've been working with IK Support for that long and are not happy with the status of your ticket please see the forum guidelines for information about how to get your ticket escalated. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby serg-eril » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 am

Is there someone who had the same 1018 error and fixed it on this forum? I can’t find
serg-eril

Postby worthykeep » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am

serg-eril wrote:Is there someone who had the same 1018 error and fixed it on this forum? I can’t find

I also like you. Looking for documentation to solve the problem.
worthykeep

Postby diego1986 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm

To sum up my case, the topic was elevated to the IT team 11 days ago and I don't hear nothing since last email.
I keep without have the opportunity to connect my Tonex to the ToneNET and finally download some collection I purchased.
diego1986

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm

If you would like a status on your ticket, posting here isn't going to be seen by your support rep but replying to your ticket requesting a status will. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby diego1986 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm

Thanks Peter.

Yes for sure I Followed up my ticket.
I just posted here my issue to see if there are some other person on this forum having the same problem and maybe some recommendations.
diego1986

Postby serg-eril » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 pm

Guys from support, you also have no ideas about this, really no one knows what it could be? Peter please tell us what do you think about this 1018 error
serg-eril

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm

serg-eril wrote:Guys from support, you also have no ideas about this, really no one knows what it could be? Peter please tell us what do you think about this 1018 error

The support team will need to escalate if they do not know, since the forum moderators/admins will not be able to do more than IK Support for technical support issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community