Reuploading without my permission, what gives?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Reuploading without my permission, what gives?

Postby maideo » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 pm

Hello guys. I'm having a bit trouble here and needing your help. I'm not sure if this is the right place to report but here it goes:
So I caught an user who re-uploaded my original preset without my permission and didn't even give me credit right after I uploaded it onto ToneNet. IMO, it seems kind of unfair taking someone else's work and claim it as his or her own. What do you think?

The preset name is "VH4 - Dreamy Chorus Tremolo". Mine even comes with a recorded demo while his or her does not. Anyway, I tried to report it in hoping that the admin would take it down but a popup window saying "connection error" appeared on the screen. No success. Not sure if that report thing is broken. And I even left an comment requesting that user to remove it, but no response or action taken from him or her yet.

Is there a rule for this type of situation on ToneNet?
maideo

Re: Reuploading without my permission, what gives?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:38 pm

If the report button on ToneNET had issues for you please contact IK Support and they can have someone look into it https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby maideo » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If the report button on ToneNET had issues for you please contact IK Support and they can have someone look into it https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Thanks Peter.
maideo

Postby maideo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:27 pm

Update: Looks like this case has been solved. Thanks, IK Support!
maideo

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community