Can't get Librarian to open

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Can't get Librarian to open

Postby JCFRAN@1 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:57 pm

Hello All, just received my ToneX pedal and I've completed all of the downloads and registrations and can't for the life of me figure out how to access the librarian. Every time I click on the button to download it, it prompts me to download the manager again (done it several times) I've got the pedal connected to my laptop but, no dice. Any help greatly appreciated.
JCFRAN@1

Re: Can't get Librarian to open

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:57 pm

Please make sure you have TONEX 1.1.1 (a hotfix released the day TONEX Pedal started shipping) which addresses a similar condition. If that does not work please make sure you contact IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby 1Ludecek » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:27 pm

I have the same problem - my TONEX pedal registered, TONEX app installed on my MacBook Pro M1 but it doesn't respond to the pedal - Librarian cannot be opened too. I am waiting for the IK support to provide me with some steps to solve the issue...
1Ludecek

Postby lostboy625 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:50 am

My pedal just came everything was fine. plugged it in and tried to update it and the freaking screen went blank. I have been having nothing but problems with IK's stuff! Teir software is glitchy and now this! MAKE SURE YOUR PRODUCTS WORK BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM!!
lostboy625

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:16 am

1Ludecek wrote:I have the same problem - my TONEX pedal registered, TONEX app installed on my MacBook Pro M1 but it doesn't respond to the pedal - Librarian cannot be opened too. I am waiting for the IK support to provide me with some steps to solve the issue...

Please make sure you have the latest version of TONEX installed. That should help, if not IK Support will assist you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:17 am

lostboy625 wrote:My pedal just came everything was fine. plugged it in and tried to update it and the freaking screen went blank. I have been having nothing but problems with IK's stuff! Teir software is glitchy and now this! MAKE SURE YOUR PRODUCTS WORK BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM!!

TONEX Pedal works quite well for many. I'm sorry to hear you have experienced an issue. Please reach out to IK Support and they will surely assist you and get everything taken care of. Thank you.

Edit - keep it civil if posting in this thread again. If I have to clean this thread again it will be locked. Please review the rules of the IK Forum linked at the top of each page. If you have a ticket that you feel isn't being handled to your satisfaction please review the forum guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 and you'll see what to do there. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lie3rick » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 am

Hi i got the same issues
Bought tonex pedal, register successfully, install tonex cs, authorize successfully, but cannot access librarian. Error message should register in IK Prog Manager. Any solution?
lie3rick

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 pm

lie3rick wrote:Hi i got the same issues
Bought tonex pedal, register successfully, install tonex cs, authorize successfully, but cannot access librarian. Error message should register in IK Prog Manager. Any solution?

The librarian is not available in TONEX CS. You need to authorize the TONEX MAX software that came with your TONEX Pedal.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lie3rick » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:17 am

Problem solved
Contacting ikmultimedia & they give me access to tonemax
Thank you
lie3rick

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community