ToneNET error

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: ToneNET error

Postby erwinew » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
arqdelfino wrote:deauthorize and authorize did not solve my problem, create the user with the nickname, everything as described. 103 error

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they'll be able to assist you directly.

I've created a new account on tone.net and encountered the same error 103. Via Product Manager | updating Amplitube 5 to v5.4.0 followed by a deactivation/reactivation solved the error 103 for me on Windows 10. Thanks!
erwinew

Postby b0uch3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:51 am

I have the same problem on Mac Monterey with latest 5.4.0

I tried the suggested actions like deauth and auth, and also reinstalled.
b0uch3

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:41 pm

b0uch3 wrote:I have the same problem on Mac Monterey with latest 5.4.0

I tried the suggested actions like deauth and auth, and also reinstalled.

Please reach out to IK Support, I'm sure they can assist and help resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby b0uch3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please reach out to IK Support, I'm sure they can assist and help resolve your issue.

I certainly did, and I've already received a response suggesting to delete my .plist file.

I'll share the result here when I get to it.
b0uch3

Postby b0uch3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 pm

the suggested procedure from IK worked.

- delete com.ikmultimedia.AmpliTube 5.plist file in HD/Library/Preferences
- restart Mac
- open product manager and reauthorize AT 5
- open AmpliTube 5

the library looks like a fun place to explore!
b0uch3

Re: SOLVED: ToneNET error

Postby Nomasiac » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:08 am

zabukowski wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Yes, it was a blanket statement to also make sure the followup commenter has also done so :)

I'm sure support will sort it out, it's very cool so I can't wait until you are able to use ToneNET!

I am happy to report that deauthorize/authorize AT5 solved the problem :)

Thanx, worked for me too! insert (Thumbs Up emoji) :)
Nomasiac

Postby LKBorg42 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:07 am

Jup, same funny error 103 here.

Where it says in AT5 that "please verify that you have a valid Tonenet account and see info on the web thingy up at the browser icon" for more info. And then you click it and it ships you to the Tonenet page, your valid account open and no info how to "validate" your account anywhere.

Authorize, reinstall etc. no luck on Mac here and no validation option in sight anywhere.

Bit poorly integrated start I'd say. Do I also have to open a ticket?

But yay, finally a preset sharing again. Now this forum needs to be lifted from 1999 to the 2010's at least! ;)
LKBorg42

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:12 am

It works for thousands of people, and the simple re-authorization mentioned above works for the exceptions for the most part. If not, yes please open a ticket.

If you don't already have a ToneNET account, there's one choice on the ToneNET page that would get you started - Get Started is the one, the red button. If you received an email invitation, it would include a link directly the "wizard" that steps you through setting up your ToneNET account.

While it does say beta this isn't poorly integrated at all, it is running quite well and there have been over 225,000 presets downloaded. More features and collections, etc are coming too.

[note - please review the rules about moderation and posting in general before replying, also this is not a support forum]
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tugberk77 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:08 pm

Dudes i guess i have done. Its simply work with re install. good luck
Tugberk77

Previous

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community