v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: New Update Available! IK Product Manager now available

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:58 pm

dimarias7165 wrote:I think I’ve got all of my SampleTank sounds moved to another hard drive successfully. One question.. when I load the Sampletank 4 sound - “very old piano” there is a crackling sound present when I play this sample. It is constant and sounds like the sound is being played through an old record player. The crackling sound is low in the background. When I load this sound the crackling begins whether I play a note or not. Is this normal for this sound?

I am not familiar with that specific sound but it sounds like you might want to check which effects are enabled, as there may be a lo-fi/turntable style effect added.

To others in this thread - the sound download period / backup question has been answered. Also, please review the rules with special attention to the rule about moderation being final. This will serve as a final warning, next repeat of not following the forum rules will result in a temporary break from the forum. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:23 pm

TIP: The IK PM user manual has several references to the "Settings chapter". I believe that this is actually "3.2 Preferences".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby michielv » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am

I want to download the installers/sounds on my other computer with internet connection.

Is it possible to only download the installers/sounds (and not install) with the IK Product Manager?
michielv

Postby Michael Loughlin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 am

This new interface is definitely an improvement for product management, so a big "well done" for this. I think it should become the established model going forward, and perhaps with a little more refinement...will make purchasing, updating and reinstallation tasks far more intuitive and user-friendly.
SampleTank 4...i7 core 7700, 32 Gig Ram...Ableton Live
Michael Loughlin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:01 pm

michielv wrote:I want to download the installers/sounds on my other computer with internet connection.

Is it possible to only download the installers/sounds (and not install) with the IK Product Manager?

From the IK Product Manager FAQ, there is no offline functionality with IK Product Manager:
Can I proceed with offline registration and installation of my products?
IK Product Manager requires an internet connection in order to authorize, install and update your products.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DeanPk » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Hi - did you find a solution to this?

I am getting the same thing - on Mac OS X High Sierra.

(But I have it working fine on my laptop using same OS X.)

Thanks,

DP
DeanPk

Postby AdrienSmith » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Got the same problem today.
Is there a fix yet?
AdrienSmith

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:26 pm

^^^
What problem are you two referring to?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby DeanPk » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:18 pm

I cannot run Product Manager on my Mac - I get a Java error. It installs, and looks like it is going to open, but then a Java error window, and I have to force quit. Tried, reinstalls etc.
DeanPk

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Thank you.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby DeanPk » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:21 pm

I got my answer. The Java error was pertaining to a folder that Product Manager did not put in during install. I made the folder and that fixed it. It was a forum user mike that had this answer.
DeanPk

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:24 pm

I am glad that you have resolved the problem.

I cannot find the post by "Mike". To help out others, could you please provide all the details of the problem and solution to Technical Support so that they are investigate and fix it?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:33 pm

neevacii wrote:hey can please someone help me im facing a problem with login with my username please help what is the issue im facing :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That would be something the IK Support team would need to look into for you as they'll directly access your account to figure out what's going on. They can be reached via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (no login required)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kfortin » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am

Wow! This is great news (just found out by way of VI-Control). Thank you, IKM.
Last edited by kfortin on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kfortin

Postby magsterone » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:53 am

I can d/l but not run it. i get the following error:

CONNECTION ERROR

Please check your Internet connection.

I have macbook pro w mojave. When i d/l and installed it said it was successful but when i look at my products it is the same and need to d/l again. so using finder went to it and opened it and got the error msg above. any help would be appreciated.

joe
magsterone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements