Welcome, SampleTank 4 Editor users!

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Welcome, SampleTank 4 Editor users!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:57 pm

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Please discuss your use of the new SampleTank 4 Editor with other users here and enjoy! Can't wait to see (and hear) what people come up with using this new tool.

Note that the included manual does provide detailed information how to use the SampleTank 4 Editor and if you still have questions or issues, please open a separate thread from this one where you can discuss with other users. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Welcome, SampleTank 4 Editor users!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Please post a separate thread for specific issues or questions and note that IK / IK representative, nor moderators do not provide direct support for this editor, you must reference the included manual and discuss with other users in this subforum.

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jBranam » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 pm

where exactly is the editor?

p.s. never mind... i finally found it :oops:
jBranam

Postby khasenfuss » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Strange … I am wondering why the new editor app does not show in my user account. Any hints? Everything is registered, but the editor is missing.
khasenfuss

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:19 pm

khasenfuss wrote:Strange … I am wondering why the new editor app does not show in my user account. Any hints? Everything is registered, but the editor is missing.

Note that you must own a non-free SampleTank 4 product (SampleTank 4 SE, SampleTank 4, or SampleTank 4 MAX) to get access to the Editor. If you do and you still don't see it, please make sure you visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea without any popup blockers and you should see a popup indicating you have access to the SampleTank 4 Editor and SampleTank 4 CS, with links to both.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jBranam » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:35 pm

ah.. i do have a blocker maybe that is why i had trouble finding reference but i did find the add sample in ST4. cheers and thnx for the info Peter

jay
jBranam

Postby khasenfuss » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
khasenfuss wrote:Strange … I am wondering why the new editor app does not show in my user account. Any hints? Everything is registered, but the editor is missing.

Note that you must own a non-free SampleTank 4 product (SampleTank 4 SE, SampleTank 4, or SampleTank 4 MAX) to get access to the Editor. If you do and you still don't see it, please make sure you visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea without any popup blockers and you should see a popup indicating you have access to the SampleTank 4 Editor and SampleTank 4 CS, with links to both.

ST4 MAX is up and running, popups are deactivated and ST4 CS is showing up under "My products", but no Editor … strange.
khasenfuss

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:10 pm

khasenfuss wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

ST4 MAX is up and running, popups are deactivated and ST4 CS is showing up under "My products", but no Editor … strange.

Did you go directly to the http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea link? No bookmarks, etc or typing the URL to My Products? If you go directly to that IK User Area link you should get the popup. If you still don't IK Support would be able to look at your account directly and see what's happening.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby khasenfuss » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:22 pm

Yep, did exactly that. Will try tomorrow again. Thanks for your help and have a nice evening!
khasenfuss

Postby Ramunas » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:15 am

Oh man, this is such a great thing! I always wanted something like this, thank you!
Ramunas

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Ramunas wrote:Oh man, this is such a great thing! I always wanted something like this, thank you!

Glad it ticked some more boxes for you! I love that this is out too. Combined with the really great 4GB+ free SampleTank 4 CS content and the new libraries sounding so good, almost everybody having the ability to create libraries is going to mean great things for SampleTank going forward.`
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby cedprod » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi Peter,

I want to acquire sampletank 4 SE
In the sampletank's product page in the editor tab, it is not indicated the version of sampletank 4 eligible for sampletank editor.

In this thread you write

Peter_IK wrote:

And in this one

Peter_IK wrote:You need to have SampleTank 4 or SampleTank 4 MAX registered in order to have access to the Editor. Please contact IK Support if you have either of those (not CS or SE) registered and they can look at your account to see what's happening.

Have the rules changed or is it a mistake ?

Thanks
cedprod

Postby far1962 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:09 am

Tengo un problema con sampletank editor y no sé si a alguien le pasa lo mismo.
Resulta que hice unas bibliotecas de sonido propias en el editor y las reproduzco sin problemas en sampletank 4 hasta la versión 4.1.4
A partir de las siguientes actualizaciones de sampletank aparecen mis blbliotecas pero no puedo cargar los sonidos y me pide registrarlas.
Tengo sampletank 4 SE.
Os agradezco la ayuda
far1962

Postby willf.henley » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:57 pm

Hello,

You're doing far better than I. I'm attempting to post a New Topic/Question yet I can only find the Private Message Tool. Is there not a means of publishing a question to the forum vs a single user? I'm far from a computer novice as I've been writing code since "Assembly Language" was the only means of programming. Anyone having a link to the "New Topic" with multiple user recipients would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bill
willf.henley

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor