Can not authorize SampleTank editor

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Can not authorize SampleTank editor

Postby antosond » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Hi,
I am installing Total Studio 2 MAX on a new computer with Windows 10 again after a long time.

First I authorized all codes from My products section on web, then I installed all software and all the sounds.
Then I installed SampleTank Editor.

At the same time with the initial settings I received a notification message:

The 10 days grace period has expired.
Click OK to start the IK Multimedia Authorization Manager
or click Cancel to continue.

The message doesn't bother me so much, but the protective noise makes it impossible for me to work seriously.
I tried to follow instructions and repeat the authorization but without success.
I removed all authorizations and performed a complete uninstallation and then I installed only Sampletank 4 SE and its sound library and serial codes, without success.
I combine all possible authorization methods different order of instalation steps and every time I get a message that the authorization was successful, I even see it on the list of authorizations on the web, but without success, the message and the noise are still present.

Do you have an idea please?
antosond

Re: Can not authorize SampleTank editor

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:42 pm

You need to authorize SampleTank 4 or SampleTank 4 MAX to have access to the Editor.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can not authorize SampleTank editor

Postby antosond » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:06 pm

I have SampleTank 4 SE installed, like on other computers, and the editor is funcional in previous instalations. Something is changed?
antosond

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor