UNO Synth Pro X state in 2024 ?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Pro X state in 2024 ?

Postby bacizone » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 am

I'm looking for a punchy analogue mono synth. I'm really interested in the Uno Synth Pro X, but I simply see here on the forum that there are too many problems with this instrument without IK doing anything to fix them. Or maybe it has been remedied, but there is no sign of it here and that doesn't inspire much confidence.

On paper, the Uno Synth Pro X is an amazing modern mono analog synth, but all this uncertainty (lfo/osc bleed, loosy, uncertain VST integration, dead hardware, etc.) is completely taking my mind off it all and I'd be looking for something more reliable.

I'm asking current users, how usable is Uno Synth Pro X at the moment, how well can you live with the above problems?
bacizone

Re: UNO Synth Pro X state in 2024 ?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:03 am

You'll most likely see more issues than accolades posted for any product. UNO Synth Pro X has a very low failure rate and if you did run into an issue the IK team will take care of you. You also have a two year warranty https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/index.php?R=warranty
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth