uno synth pro x not found by updater

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

uno synth pro x not found by updater

Postby gracerooms » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:14 pm

hello there i can use the editor fine it instantly finds my uno synth
but the updater says NO DEVICE
am i using the right updater irig firmware?
gracerooms

Re: uno synth pro x not found by updater

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 pm

There are separate firmware updaters for some products and you should not use the iRig firmware updated for UNO Synth Pro X. You can find the latest updater and updates for UNO Synth Pro X in your IK Product Manager under Hardware --> UNO Synth Pro X --> Drivers/Firmware tab
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alemass73a » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:35 pm

I have the same issue and I downloaded the right updater.
The synth it s seen as midi device on my mac,by the software patches editor but not by the updater that say waiting for the device.
I ve just got the synth today and it is the first time,i ve lots of hardware synths,I have an issue with a firmware update.
alemass73a

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:52 pm

alemass73a wrote:I have the same issue and I downloaded the right updater.
The synth it s seen as midi device on my mac,by the software patches editor but not by the updater that say waiting for the device.
I ve just got the synth today and it is the first time,i ve lots of hardware synths,I have an issue with a firmware update.

In that case you'll want to open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alemass73a » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Thanks peter I will do that and I will post if I find a solution.
alemass73a

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth