UNO Synth Editor issues with 5 Pin din

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Editor issues with 5 Pin din

Postby Verchrona » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:16 pm

Hello,

All of my Uno Synths (i have several) are the latest firmware and updated.

They are all being powered by a high current USB adapter and are making sound.

The editor cannot seem to distinguish the difference between many midi ports. They are all labeled MIDI.

https://ibb.co/fXHWYDw

I am using a MOTU Express 128, a very common midi interface, as well as a MIDISPORT 4x4.

Both come up as MIDI for all their 8 ports and 4 ports respectively.

I've already brought this issue up with IK support over a year ago and still have no fix for this problem.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and have a fix for it?

This same issue is present on 2 of my computers, and 8 different UNO synths.

Thank you
Verchrona

Re: UNO Synth Editor issues with 5 Pin din

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:15 pm

Have you replied to support that their suggestions haven't worked and you don't have a fix? They'd be the ones who would be able to see what is going on and get it fixed, though as always other users are welcome to chime in.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Verchrona » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:26 am

Yes I have just done so, there was also a second bug present in one of the controls that I also reported with a knob on the VST jumping from 0-max that I dont believe has been addressed given that this plugin hasn't been updated in a long time.
Verchrona

Postby Verchrona » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:27 am

Has anyone tried connecting a MOTU interface to see the drop down menu options at all? Even an M-Audio interface shows unlabeled options like this.
Verchrona

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth