UNO Synth Pro X: dust under its display

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Pro X: dust under its display

Postby rudynicoletti » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:00 am

Does anyone know if the UNO Synth Pro X has any protective film on its display screen to be removed, 'cause my display has dust powder underneath and don't know whether it's film protected.

Thanx
rudynicoletti

Re: UNO Synth Pro X: dust under its display

Postby rudynicoletti » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:39 pm

yes I discovered it is
rudynicoletti

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:50 am

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby rudynicoletti » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:38 am

DarkStar wrote:Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

I'm sorry, my 'yes, I discovered it is' referred to the fact that I discovered that a protective film is present over the display, so, the problem is solved.

thank u
rudynicoletti

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth