Uno Synth Pro X Vst not working....

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Synth Pro X Vst not working....

Postby buckrogers2525 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:16 am

So on windows the stand alone seems to work sometimes, unless i plug the power lead in, then it doesn't work anymore. and in Bitwig the midi output option is just red and the editor/vst just says "waiting for Uno...." now whats astonishing to me is that I have found posts dating back to 2018 talking about the same issues with the earlier uno.....whats up with that? is there fix so that it actually works in a daw? is do these just now work in the daw, im trying to figure out if this needs to go back or now.

Thanks
buckrogers2525

Re: Uno Synth Pro X Vst not working....

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:47 pm

IK Support can assist you directly. Anything that connects to a computer may have connection issues of some kind but in the case of the previous versions the team did add at least one FAQ that should help in those cases and again the IK Support team can assist you directly and figure out what's happening in your case. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kcbanner » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:01 pm

I'm also having this issue.

- If I close Ableton, and use the standalone editor, I can get it to connect
- If I use the VST inside Ableton, I see "Waiting for Uno"
- The "Midi Output" setting cannot be set to "UNO Synth Pro X" unless I completely disable the UNO Synth Pro X as a midi controller inside Ableton
- When it can be selected (after disabling Ableton's connection to the UNO Synth Pro X) it still says "Waiting for Uno"

This makes it impossible for me to use the editor while Ableton is running, which is really the only time I'd want to use it - since I'm sending MIDI via Ableton to the synth.

I've also sent this to support, waiting for a response.
kcbanner

Postby Rodriguepellaud1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:03 am

Same issue here, the standalone app work perfectly, but the VST inside Live is showing "waiting for UNO".
Rodriguepellaud1

Postby syndromeda@telenet.be » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:27 pm

Same here, vst not working...
syndromeda@telenet.be

Postby zerocrossing » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:59 am

Judging by the fact that people were having this issue in September and I just got one on Friday with this same issue, they have not fixed the problem. Weird. Support ticket filed.
zerocrossing

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth