How to delete automated filter settings?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

How to delete automated filter settings?

Postby HharLK12 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:37 am

I recently purchased the desktop version of a software and have a question. In my sequence, I have an automated filter that I want to delete along with all the automated settings, but I want the sequencer to keep running. How can I do this? Thank you.
HharLK12

Re: How to delete automated filter settings?

Postby DerauK12 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:21 am

To delete an automated filter from your sequence while keeping the sequencer running, you can simply remove the filter and all of its settings from your sequence.

First, locate the automated filter in your sequence and select it. You should see an option to delete or remove the filter. Select this option and confirm that you want to remove the filter.

Once the filter is removed, you should also see that all of its settings are gone as well. If you have any other filters or effects that are dependent on the removed filter, you may need to adjust those settings accordingly to keep your sequence running smoothly.

If you're unsure about any other potential issues that could arise from removing the automated filter, it's always a good idea to save a backup copy of your sequence before making any changes. This way, you can always go back to a previous version of your sequence if something goes wrong.

Overall, removing an automated filter from your sequence should be a straightforward process. Just be sure to double-check that everything is working correctly after you make the changes.
DerauK12

Re: How to delete automated filter settings?

Postby RohanxS12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:29 am

To delete the automated filter and its settings but keep the sequencer running, you can follow these steps:

Open the sequence in the software.
Locate the automated filter that you want to delete.
Right-click on the filter and select "Delete" or "Remove".
When prompted, select "Delete and Keep Settings" or "Remove and Keep Settings" to delete the filter and its automation settings but keep the static filter settings.
The filter will be removed from the sequence, and the sequencer will continue running with the remaining filters and settings.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.
RohanxS12

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth