make use of the UNO Synth Pro

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

make use of the UNO Synth Pro

Postby Mahish666 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:52 am

I am hoping to make use of the UNO Synth Pro (Keyboard version) as my primary controller keyboard for my DAW. However, I have been unable to find a method to turn off local control of the USP.

Has anyone discovered a way to disable local control or do you know of any potential workarounds that I may not be familiar with?
Mahish666

Re: make use of the UNO Synth Pro

Postby 010fBen » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:51 pm

Hi,

I asked the very same question a year ago but no one seems to know how to make this work.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=30283&p=130869&hilit=controller#p130869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also posted the question to Support but did not get a working solution from them either.

Really sad since the keyboard is super nice and and the USP sounds absolutely amazing. Having the USP as master keyboard for a small setup would be fantastic. IK should really fix this as it seems to be the one major flaw of the USP (keyboard version) according to these reviews. (https://www.thomann.de/gb/ik_multimedia ... th_pro.htm)

Please let me know if you find a way.
010fBen

Re: make use of the UNO Synth Pro

Postby Catalyser76 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:42 pm

Hello,

the Uno Pro keyboard does not have implemented the function local on/off. It is claimed in the midi chart that it can be switched on/off via midi control message 122, but this is not possible. I have done a lot of investigations, and send also it to the support. [mod redacted - please review the forum rules, any more like this and there will be ramifications]
Catalyser76

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth