uno drum not in sync with cubase

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

uno drum not in sync with cubase

Postby djwaxxy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:03 pm

im having problems with the uno drum and cubase..ive got uno drum hooked up via usb and sending it drum beats created in drum editor in cubase 12..everything sounds ok but when you activate the meteronome you can hear its out of sync..and when i record the audio into cubase you can see the waveforms do not line up on the bars.
all of my other gear records ok and syncs ok its just the uno drum..can anyone help me fix this ?thanks

more info--
win 10---cubase 12--audio interface uad apollo twin--usb midi
djwaxxy

Re: uno drum not in sync with cubase

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:01 pm

If you are using UNO DRUM as an external instrument fed MIDI from Cubase you need to set it up as an external instrument (you can also set up external effects, which is very cool too) and Cubase will measure the latency and compensate for it: https://steinberg.help/cubase_pro_artis ... cts_c.html

That link is for a previous version but I believe the method is the same or VERY similar for v12.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth