Hanging Notes /Can't Update Uno Synth Pro

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Hanging Notes /Can't Update Uno Synth Pro

Postby drumdude » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:40 pm

Hey All....So recently it seems my Uno synth pro gets "stuck" and the notes just rings out indefinitely , (almost sounds like an envelope getting "stuck") Even remains when I switch patches , so its basically rendered it useless.
Tired updating firmware (figuring maybe that would solve the issue) with the firmware updater , and followed directions but it just says 'waiting for connection" and never actually see's the unit so that's a "bust". (the synth pro patch editor Does in fact see the synth btw)
I'm on an M1 Mac running Monterey .
Tried contacting IK supper about this but no reply .
Any Ideas ?? Thanks !!!
drumdude

Re: Hanging Notes /Can't Update Uno Synth Pro

Postby jwatts2 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:59 pm

I've just bought an UNO and I'm getting the same WAITING FOR CONNECTION message, so hope someone out there can answer
jwatts2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:44 pm

This FAQ is for UNO Synth but may still be helpful. Please check out https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1233 and if it does not help please use the link there to open a ticket with IK Support so they can assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drumdude » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:46 pm

Thanks for the reply, i opened THREE support tickets ALL have gone unanswered .
Quite discouraging to say the least .
drumdude

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:29 pm

drumdude wrote:Thanks for the reply, i opened THREE support tickets ALL have gone unanswered .
Quite discouraging to say the least .

IK Support answers all tickets. Please check your junk/spam filters and if you haven't received a reply for a period of time longer than a few business days, you can provide your ticket number(s) and someone will look into what happened.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drumdude » Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:36 pm

Thanks again for your reply but i have to respectfully disagree ..i’ve been trying for well over a month and crickets .(and of course i check spam , thats a rookie move lol)
Again , i appreciate the reply Peter.
drumdude

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:33 pm

drumdude wrote:Thanks again for your reply but i have to respectfully disagree ..i’ve been trying for well over a month and crickets .(and of course i check spam , thats a rookie move lol)
Again , i appreciate the reply Peter.

I know they answer all tickets in the system. Please re-read my message and provide your ticket numbers if you feel you have a ticket that wasn't addressed properly and I'm sure they can figure out what happened.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drumdude » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:38 pm

That would be 4375571 , i seem to have lost the other emails in the shuffle somehow.
Thanks Peter :)
drumdude

Postby drumdude » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:58 pm

Opened yet another ticket a week ago
# 7525467
Still nothing ….I’m beyond knowing what to do at this point.
drumdude

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth