delete automation on uno synth pro??

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

delete automation on uno synth pro??

Postby tobito20 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:33 pm

Hi i just bought my desktop version, a simple question, i got a filter as automated in my sequence. i want to delete this and all my automated settings but the sequencer needs keep going. How do i do this? thnx
tobito20

Re: delete automation on uno synth pro??

Postby MarcBecch87 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:20 pm

I have the same question. For the time being I've either just re-recorded a flat automation curve or used the comparison/revert preset function. But I would like to be able to just erase or reset the recently recorded automation lane
MarcBecch87

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:39 pm

As no other users have chipped in with suggestions, and as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Atmelcool » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:02 pm

MarcBecch87 wrote:I have the same question. For the time being I've either just re-recorded a flat automation curve or used the comparison/revert preset function. But I would like to be able to just erase or reset the recently recorded automation lane

Have you found a way?
Atmelcool

Postby tobito20 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:26 pm

No nothing
tobito20

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 am

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing for you all to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth