UNO Synth Pro Bag Promo

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Pro Bag Promo

Postby Silverphox » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:19 pm

LAst year when I bought my UNO SYNTH PRO there was a promotion going on that offered a free carying bag with purchase. other than the original email letting me know that i would be recieving the bag soon, I havent seen or heard about the bag since then. Any updates on what is going on with those?
Silverphox

Re: UNO Synth Pro Bag Promo

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:25 pm

The best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support via the IK Multimedia web site.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Silverphox » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:14 am

DarkStar wrote:The best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support via the IK Multimedia web site.

What do you do after that? I got the "its on its way" response last year. Still waiting :roll:
Silverphox

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:43 pm

Silverphox wrote:
DarkStar wrote:The best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support via the IK Multimedia web site.

What do you do after that? I got the "its on its way" response last year. Still waiting :roll:

You can reply to that ticket and let them know you haven't received anything. They will continue to assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth