Uno synth

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno synth

Postby Ricky369 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:50 am

Hi

Anyone using "uno synth" or "uno drum" by IK Multimedia? When I open the standalone software everything is OK. When I open the VST on cakewalk I have the "waiting for uno" message: apparently the uno synth hardware is linked to the VST but there is no audio... Anyone had the same issue?

Thanks a lot!
Ricky369

Re: Uno synth

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Just to be clear, the editor software/VST does not produce nor transmit audio of any kind. UNO Synth and UNO Drum are analog hardware so you need to send their output to an audio interface if you would like to hear and record their sounds via your computer.

With regard to the "Waiting for UNO" message, that is covered in this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1233

If that FAQ does not help you, please contact IK Support via the link at the end of the FAQ.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth