UNO Synth presets not loading

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth presets not loading

Postby KnutMontzka01 » Sat May 07, 2022 11:01 am

Hi,
got my Uno yesterday, neat little beast :) So far everything works fine exept one thing:
I can't load any of the supplied presets into the Uno, nor any individual sounds from a preset.

Here's what I do:
I go to Presets tab and select a category (say HAQ ATTAQ). It gets red and x-ed, so I presume it is selected.

I pick a sound (say DUMGUBB), mark a slot and click "TO HW >". The Hardware Presets list gets updated with the selected sound name at the selected slot. Now I would expect the UNO to play that sound... well, it doesn't. Still plays the previous sound and the SYNTH tab remains unchanged.

Firmware is 1.1.4, Uno's sound reflects what I'm doing in the editor, and the editor reflects any twiddeling on Uno's pots - so I assume the connection is well and healthy.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Knut
KnutMontzka01

Re: UNO Synth presets not loading

Postby Xaintrail2022 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:47 pm

Hello, I have the same problem with this strange sound editor, I manage to load sounds into the Uno but it does not read them, they seem empty. Any help on how this app works would be appreciated, thanks
Xaintrail2022

Postby Zealey » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:57 am

me too, all sounds load in the category, I can see all thenames. selecting them does nothing. I can only open sound by going to import
Zealey

Postby fox3971 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:21 pm

I'm having the same problem. I'm betting there is a simple solution, but I can't find it!!

Help! :)
fox3971

Postby fox3971 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:33 pm

Found the answer (I think and hope!...worked for me), so I post it here. It's from another thread,

(All of the below is in the Editor.)
1. Select the preset (from Preset Library list of presets). The selected preset will be red.
2. Select the preset place in Uno memory (that is, under the "Hardware Presets" tab. The targeted preset will now be red.
3. Press "to HW“ (at bottom of "Preset Library" tab)
4. If (or when) you see the chosen preset in the Hardware Presets tab, press "send“ under the "Hardware Presets" tab.
Voila!
fox3971

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth