Uno Synth Pro Desktop stops working...

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Re: Uno Synth Pro Desktop stops working...

Postby HeikoHinze » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:44 am

Same here. My UNO Synth Pro Desktop shutting down while trying to save a preset. The Unit don't wake up again. Totaly Dead. That is a guarantee case. Since I bought the device in June 2022 via the IKM Web Shop. [mod redacted - please review the rules and guidelines of this forum when posting]
Greeting from Munich/Germany
HeikoHinze

Postby synthesized1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:13 am

Mine starts to get funny audio. Then more or less loses volume. Then I will reboot it and it has no audio at all. If I leave it powered off for a while it will come back up. Its not bricked as I was able to u[date firmware to latest. Plugged and left 2md USB port installed for power but it is still doing the same thing. Is there any exchange program in place for these post warranty expiration. I doubt there is any way to repair them. But I may be wrong ? Certainly doesn't look repairable to me.
synthesized1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:37 pm

IK Support would be where to go for these types of issues and inquiries: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby synthesized1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:45 pm

Copy Peter. I submitted a ticket with support this morning.

Hoping for some good news as I really do like the sound of this synth.
Appreciate your response.
synthesized1

Previous

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth