UNO Synth Editor for a secondhand UNO

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Editor for a secondhand UNO

Postby jtkraynak » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:37 pm

Hello!

I recently obtained an UNO Synth secondhand and I'm looking to download the UNO Synth Editor. I have the Product Manager installed but I don't think I'm able to update my device's firmware or download the Editor without providing the serial number. Upon further research, it looks like the serial number was printed on a card with the original packaging as opposed to being labeled on the device. The person who sold it to me no longer has that packaging. Is there a way to update the firmware and install the Editor without a serial number? Right now I can't find any solution for this. Thanks!
jtkraynak

Re: UNO Synth Editor for a secondhand UNO

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:17 pm

If you contact IK Support they should be able to take care of your for the firmware/editor.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: UNO Synth Editor for a secondhand UNO

Postby jtkraynak » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:49 pm

Thanks! Contacting now.
jtkraynak

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth