Free Halloween Presets for Uno Synth Pro!

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Free Halloween Presets for Uno Synth Pro!

Postby orionthehunter1971 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:41 pm

Hello everybody,

I have created a Halloween soundset for Uno Synth Pro, 32 spooky presets which you can download for FREE!

Please see IK Multimedia's 'news' page for details and a download link here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=USPHalloweenPresets.

Have fun.

James Dyson
JD Soundsets

Re: Free Halloween Presets for Uno Synth Pro!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:07 pm

I altered the link to use the universal code that will make sure it works for all regions :) These sound great!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby orionthehunter1971 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Thank you Peter :D

Postby nickrog1@sky.com » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi James. Thanks for your presets, which I'm looking forward to using. Unfortunately, when I try to load the presets to the Uno Synth Pro, I get a message saying "Loading Presets" but nothing happens.I don't even get the list of factory presets on the editor. I am running the Uno Synth Pro via Axe I/O and MacBook pro. I am a bit of a newbie. :-(
nickrog1@sky.com

Postby orionthehunter1971 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Hello there,

Please confirm the editor is 'working' and setup correctly it is easy to miss something. Take a look at the Global settings and make sure the Midi controller setup is IN and OUT to Uno Synth Pro so they communicate with each other (See the image in the '1 – Introduction and Settings' of the Manual.

https://download.ikmultimedia.com/plugins/Manuals/UNOSynth/UNO_Synth_Editor_User_Manual.pdf

Please Refer to the Manual.
6.3 – Preset Library: Name
To add a preset from your Mac/PC/iOS device you can drag and drop it in this field, or press import. To delete a
preset, select and press X.

I hope that helps you, I don't own a Mac but this is the correct process, fingers crossed you can get everything working with the above info. Just follow the steps from the start of the Manual if this doesn't work for you.

Regards

James Dyson

Postby nickrog1@sky.com » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Thanks for the reply James. There’s still something I’m missing. I have the ability to edit sounds using the editor. As I change parameters, the sound changes. However, I still cannot import presets. I have the presets with a category of Hallowe’en and they are all listed under Name I.e the next column. I select one (red) allocate it to a free slot (the name of the preset moves into the slot and turns red but when I hit To HW nothing happens. Do you think I’m wired up incorrectly? I have connection via usb from MacBook to Uno then balanced cables from Uno to Axe I/O. Sorry to be a pain but it’s driving me nuts!
nickrog1@sky.com

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth