Can someone confirm 256 factory presets?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Can someone confirm 256 factory presets?

Postby joakim_moller » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Hello!

Wonderful sound from this little machine!

Bought a refurbished unit from a reseller but it only contains around 100 presets, the rest says "empty". Position 14 is also empty.

Can someone confirm the UNO Pro comes with 256 presets aka 256 ready-to-use sounds, all editable?

Will the upcoming editor be able to reload all factory presets or is there a way to make a factory reset? Can´t find any downloadable files on IKs website, but the manual says a factory reset can be done?

Regards,
Joakim
joakim_moller

Re: Can someone confirm 256 factory presets?

Postby Bjosko » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi
I can confirm that it have 256 preset locations, but only preset 1 - 128 is programmed with content from factory.
Patch number 14 is ( or was) called “Weekend Lead”.

I can’t answer you on the rest of your questions, and the editor are not released yet, hopefully very soon.
Bjosko

Postby joakim_moller » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:29 pm

Thanks!

Was worried many sounds were deleted but then there is only one missing!

As the original UNO synth editor contains the factory presets to be loaded I would think that the Pro editor also has this option!

And…making own sounds is sort of a major purpose of getting this synth, I just want it to be complete.

Regards,
Joakim
joakim_moller

Postby joakim_moller » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:15 pm

Bjosko wrote:Hi
I can confirm that it have 256 preset locations, but only preset 1 - 128 is programmed with content from factory.
Patch number 14 is ( or was) called “Weekend Lead”.

I can’t answer you on the rest of your questions, and the editor are not released yet, hopefully very soon.

And...it´s complete!

With the released editor I added Weekend Lead to my Pro. Thanks man, you saved me the hassle of figuring out what sound I was missing.

:-)
joakim_moller

Postby sleepingangel » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:04 pm

I saved over a preset I liked. How do I find that preset? it was number 198 PABLO
was that a factory or one of the ones from the free bank. I have no idea
thanks

****FOUND IT

IT was from Chris Dogz out bank

love that patch
sleepingangel

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth